Dear Friends & Clients
We hope you are all keeping well and safe and that you are as excited as we are to get life back to some normality.
Lockdown has been so different for us all, but all of us at Synergy have kept upbeat by keeping busy doing online training to further our hairdressing and beauty skills, to ensure we keep giving you the best possible service.
Bring on the 12th April !! We have been very busy contacting pre-booked clients to reschedule appointments, we apologise if we haven’t managed to catch up with you yet. As I know you will all appreciate it is quite a task contacting everyone and we are so sorry if we have not been in touch. Please email me email@example.com , call the salon or Sarah on 07970263756 and leave a message if you are struggling to get hold of us and I will get back to you. We will be opening our salon phone lines 01423 817507 on the 30th and 31st March 9.30am – 2.30pm to ensure we can get you booked in. From the 1st April, the online booking system will also be re-opened. Please be patient with us, we really do care about you and cannot wait to welcome you back into the salon.
Your continued support and loyalty have helped lift our spirits and keep us focused throughout this 3rd lockdown which has had its challenges, hopefully, this will be the last one.
As we have had no re-opening government guidelines as yet we will continue to follow our previous Covid salon policy ie, to take your temperature on entry to the salon, a mask must be worn throughout your visit, please arrive on your own and on time. We will be serving hot and cold drinks but will not be providing magazines but we will be offering an online magazine selection you can access on your mobile device. We are happy to hang your coat up but please feel free to bring a bag to keep with you during your visit if you prefer. Obviously, if you are experiencing any Covid symptoms please call us and we will happily reschedule your appointment (there will be no cancellation fees due to Covid) Face masks will be available if required.
HAPPY NEWS! Our lovely Hayley is expecting her second baby in early June. This unfortunately means, (following her midwife’s advice) she will not be returning to Synergy on April the 12th. Hayley is so disappointed not to be welcoming you back but is committed to looking after all her lovely clients who mean the world to her so she is personally calling you to book your next appointment with a stylist that she feels will best suit your needs and will advise on your personal requirements. If you have any concerns please contact me.
On a personal note, I would like to thank my amazing team who have shown their loyalty, support, and commitment during this lockdown to ensure the future of Synergy Hair & Beauty so that together we will continue to WOW our friends/clients.
See you soon x
- Are you or any of your household experiencing any Cov-19 symptoms? ie high temperature, cough, loss of taste and smell or are waiting results of a Cov-19 test etc. If you have an appointment with us and you or your household have experienced symptoms, please let us know you cannot attend your appointment and we will reschedule your appointment for as quickly after 14 days as possible. In these circumstances we assure you, we won’t charge for a cancellation no matter how last-minute.
- Do you have any health / medical concerns or worries that we need to be aware of? Please talk to us prior to your visit. We do have a private room available and may be able to offer an out of hours appointment.
- Have you home-coloured your hair? No judgement here!! But we will need to carry out a consultation in the salon prior to making any appointments for you. Why? you may be asking, shop/home colour kits contain different ingredients to professional colour and when the two are mixed there can sometimes be a reaction which could cause damage to your hair and scalp so it’s essential we carry out some essential tests.This is to ensure we give you the best possible care.
- We may ask to carry out a face time/zoom/telephone consultation prior to your visit if possible to assess your hair needs do not worry if this is a problem.
- Some services may not be available initially as we are awaiting government guidelines, please bear with us, we hope to be able to offer our full range of services just as soon as we are allowed to do this.
- Arrival times must be adhered to, we are sorry but late arrival may well lead to us having to cancel your appointment. This is to ensure that we only have appropriate numbers of clients and team members in the salon at any one time. Please arrive on time and if you are held up please call us so that we can tell you if we are able to adjust the diary or if we need to re-schedule your appointment.
- Sadly, we are no longer able to offer you the comfort of our waiting area. To ensure we only have appropriate numbers of clients and team members in the salon at any one time please arrive on your own at your allocated time as entry to the salon will be strictly monitored.
- Sadly we are no longer able to offer you our cloakroom. Please bring a bag to put your coat/handbag/umbrella into while you are with us.
- Refreshments will be self-service and we ask that you bring your own mug/glass or your own drink of choice.
- Sadly we cannot supply complimentary magazines due to restrictions. You are welcome to bring along your own magazine or book.
- There will be shields in place around the salon, hand sanitiser and social distancing floor markings to keep us all safe. We may take your temperature and will ask you to use the hand sanitiser on arrival and to observe social distancing guidelines, the floor markings are there to help you and us to do this.
- Full PPE will be used during your visit including taking temperatures, using disposable aprons, masks, face visors, gloves, gowns and towels. Unfortunately due to the high cost of these items we have to add a charge of £4 to your bill for PPE. If you would like to bring your own gloves and mask please ensure they adhere to government guidelines.
- No-one is more aware than us how long it has been since we’ve seen you!! We are allowing extra time for all initial appointments to tame your flowing locks, and we have stocked up on extra colour to cover lockdown root growth. Again, this does mean that there will be an extra cost to your first cut & finish appointment of £10 for ladies and £8 for gents. For colour appointments we will need to assess how much additional colour and time is needed to advise you of the additional costs therefore we may ask you for a face time call.There will be a minimum 15% increase on all colour services. I need to stress the extra service costs will only apply to your first appointment. If you have suffered genuine financial hardship as a result of Covid 19 restrictions and you cannot manage this one-off price uplift please talk to me privately.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your appointment. More than ever, every member of the team will have a limited number of appointments they can offer as we will be working very differently when we return. Opening hours will be 7 days a week 8am – 6pm, staff will be working set days only to reduce the numbers of people in the salon at any one time. Sadly we have to ask that appointments cancelled within 48 hours have to be paid for in full. Please note this payment policy does not apply if you or a member of your household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, see point 1.
- Credit card payment only please. We are always overwhelmed how many of our clients kindly thank us with the gesture of a tip. If you wish to add a tip please give directly to your stylist as they each have an individual tip box.
- If you need to visit the salon with a family member we have a private room available where one stylist can offer a service to 2 people.
Please be patient with us, if you have any concerns please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me and we can have a chat.
Please download & print this letter if you can, sign and bring with you to your next appointment. Don’t worry if you forget or cannot print we will have spare copies in the salon. We are required to give as much information as possible to our clients prior to their first visit after Cov-19 and to keep a record of your agreement to our new salon policy.
During lockdown we have been busy deep cleaning the salon throughout. We’ve also given our space a mini-makeover, with the addition floor markings and screens it is going to look slightly different, but our high standards and team spirit remain!
We are still waiting for the Government to confirm our operating guidelines.
We are keen to create a fair system, we appreciate your loyalty and your patience and cannot wait to see you.